Honeywell produced a mobile computer CK75
Honeywell produced a mobile computer CK75, which is more compact and lightweight than other devices in this category.
The CK75 mobile computer with a high degree of protection is optimized for use in warehouses and distribution centers through the use of quality industrial grade materials and next-generation features that provide maximum flexibility. CK75 provides increased deployment flexibility by choosing the operating system: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6.
The CK75 mobile computer with a high degree of protection from Honeywell is a truly irreconcilable solution. CK75 is 31% smaller and lighter than any other device in this category. It is optimized for warehouses and distribution centers thanks to industrial grade materials to ensure a balance between safe and permissible loads. use the computer even in extreme conditions. The volume of this model also includes refrigeration and freezing chambers - there is a version of CK75 Cold Storage equipped with special radiators.
Features and Benefits of CK75
- 31% less and easier to compete in the class of ultra-secure devices
- Support Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow for cross-platform work and migration between operating systems
- Resistance falls from a height of 2.4 m concrete, 2000 m (1 m) waterfalls, and also has a protection class IP67 against water and dust
- The fastest and most distant scanner in its class, which has a high scanning performance, including reading bar codes on the fly
- An additional model for cold storage includes additional heating of the screen and scan window and ensures continuous operation of the device in freezing warehouses